Have residential property in the North Seattle area?
Residential Interior and Exterior Painting: Blending the Beautiful with the Practical!
Let’s get to the point: paint protects your home. While a professional painting job will make a building look beautiful, the pros at Tera Painting will help beautify and protect your investment. We often work with first-time homeowners who are learning the ins and outs of home maintenance.
Have you purchased a new home? As your go-to professional, we’re fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and we’ll answer your questions to help you create a savvy painting plan for your project … whether it is painting a single room, kitchen cabinets, or the entire exterior.
Before starting your residential interior/exterior painting project, we’ll …
- Listen to your design preferences and help select colors that match your existing curtains, upholstery, carpet, etc.;
- Learn about your needs/goals and take into consideration structural wear and tear (like exposure to elements);
- Address specific issues, such as creating a plan to safely remove lead paint or replace damaged siding; and
- Form a holistic plan that also matches your home’s design as well as your neighborhood’s style.
During and after your residential painting project, we’ll …
- Properly prepare surfaces, including patching and applying primers/sealers/etc.;
- Prepare the area by covering and/or moving furniture; and
- Clean up … so you’ll only be left with crisp beautiful new paint!
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
We’re so confident in our workmanship, every painting job is backed with an industry-leading three-year workmanship warranty. Call today for a free estimate!
Serving the North Seattle area, including Northgate, Greenwood, Ravenna, Shoreline, Bitter Lake, Windermere, Olympic Hills, Green Lake, Wallingford, Phinney Ridge, Laurelhurst, Ballard, University District, Crown Hill, and Woodland.
Enhance—and protect—the beauty and longevity of your home.